We provide free & fast delivery with Australia Post on all orders within Australia delivered from our warehouse in Sydney, in the rare occasion when stock isn't available within Australia we will ship items from our manufacturing warehouse located in China.
If you have any further questions in regards to shipping & if stock is available in Australia please contact us at email@example.com
Stock within Australia is currently available for delivery as of January 15th 2023, we will update here if stock isn't available within Australia.
Deliveries To New Zealand are currently being sent from China, there will be updated stock in New Zealand as of 20th February 2023.
View estimated delivery times for different states and territories. Learn about disruptions & service updates
Shipping & processing fees will apply on all orders outside of Australia, prices will vary depending on country.
View estimated delivery times for different countries. Find out about disruptions & service updates.
NoMoreBark - Dog Silencer 1.0
- The product may not work on deaf or hearing impaired dogs, dogs with high motivation or stubborn breeds.
- No, this device is not harmful, unlike a shock collar this only emits a sound when the dog barks to distract them.
- The device emits a high frequency sound when your dog barks & then turns off when your dog is not barking, there are 3 different settings depending on the severity and size of your dog we suggest switching between the different frequencies after a few weeks so your dog doesn't get use to the one frequency.
- No, Our device has an IPX4 waterproof rating meaning it Is resistant to water splashes from any direction, it will be okay to get slighty wet, but please do not have the device soaked in water this will void your warranty.
- It can be used with multiple dogs but they will only hear the frequency if they're in front of the sensor.
- We recommend if you're wanting to train multiple dogs to purchase the handheld-anti-bark-device.
- There are some situations where dogs become desensitised. To avoid this, only turn the Outdoor Bark Control on during periods of unwanted barking.